Reminder 24 Hours Left for Lose Fat Fast Special

Hi Achrafetomi17@Gmail.Com,

A couple of days ago I emailed you about a weight loss
special that I'm running. I'm just sending you this quick
email to let you know there are now 24 hours left.

In case you missed my email a couple of days ago, here
are the details:

Recently I put together a mini ebook on how to lose
fat fast.

I'm considering fleshing this out more and selling it
at some stage, but I want to get feedback on it.

So what I'm doing is I'm running a 72 hour special
where you can get your hands on my mini eBook "How to
Lose Fat Fast" for free if you decide to join Fat Burning
Furnace through my link below:

==> http://www.lovebody.org/fatburningfurnace

All you have to do is join Fat Burning Furnace and
email me at info@lovebody.org and I'll happily
provide you with full access to my new mini ebook.

This eBook by Rob Poulos will teach you how to reach
your maximum genetic potential for achieving and
maintaining a lean, strong and healthy body in just
14-26 minutes, 2 to 3 times per week.

I highly recommend you check out "Fat Burning Furnace",
its proven highly successful and is a weight loss plan that
you can easily follow for life:

http://www.lovebody.org/fatburningfurnace

Talk to you soon,

To A Fitter, Slimmer, Healthier You

~The Love Your Body Team~


















































.

The Love Your Body Team
28 CASSIA CRESCENT #02-20, SINGAPORE, 00 391028, SINGAPORE

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIyMzEzMHLSsTOxMnIzszLRmtIwM7OycHEwc

No comments:

Post a Comment